Sunday, April 13, 2014

Sunday musings

Stomach flu is not the way I want to lose weight but it is frighteningly effective. I was down a lot but put a little back on before meeting. Still down 3 pounds. Let's see if I keep it off.

Time for the meeting then a quick trip to Michigan with a girlfriend. Shopping, gambling, eating and drinking. Good thing it's just overnight! 

5 comments:

  1. Hope you are feeling better! Enjoy Michigan - I love living here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got that bug last year and lost 9 pounds in a couple of days. I gained back about 4 of that but I still wouldn't wish that on anyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to see your blog is back! I've missed reading :) Also, thanks for sharing the sauce recipe- it looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kristen, Just looked up your blog again after being away a bit. Excited to follow your WW journey! I am just newly pregnant, so my diet plans are on hold (sort of) for the time being; in it's place is anything I can stomach since I'm terribly nauseated! Anywhoo, just thought I'd say "hi". I found your blog back in the day on YLF.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh dear, Kristen! I hope you're feeling all better now and that your trip was fantastic.

    ReplyDelete