Well I had that loss that you don't actually deserve. You know the one I mean, where you didn't have a good week and didn't get in all the exercise you wanted and still the scale went down. I mean I wasn't totally bad; it was really only yesterday that went off the rails. But today is a new day and the start of the new week so maybe it won't catch up with me next week.
But if it does I will know why it happened.
Heh this weeks topic is: Is It Worth It? Timely!!
Remember that "undeserved" loss (personally I think no loss is undeserved) for the time when the blasted scale doesn't move...also, I'm so happy to see you blogging again and doing SO WELL!!! Congratulations!!!!!
ReplyDeleteTake it!!! You don't have to be perfect to make progress!!
ReplyDeleteGlad it was down. Like Shelley said, remember this time when the scale plateaus or shows a gain.
Well done you; that loss was a message saying 'come on, you CAN do this'. I also agree with Shelley, so happy you're back.
ReplyDelete