It's a classic look that I never seem to wear. I have a great small collection of blazers and they barely get any wear at all. This is a simple black one from Talbots, part of a long-ago suit, but it was just right with my new LOFT blue snakeskin print top that I picked up on sale a couple of weeks ago.
My Natori gold circle necklace and black sparkly quilted White House Black Market clutch finished off the look. I looked fancy and pretty on top, so no one was looking at my black LL Bean snow boots. I am sneaky!
I've been working incorporating the foodstyle when I go out more, choosing as many vegetable-based non-salads as I can from the different menus. Saturday was a French restaurant, which can be tricky. I had a glass of wine, a slice of onion tart for my appetizer, and wild mushroom ragout over mashed potatoes for my main meal. I was satisfied, but not bloated-full, so we'll call it a success!
Also a success: had a nice solid loss this week. I'm down 4 pounds total since the beginning of December. Not the fastest weight loss I've had, but there is an unmistakable downward trend. I can feel it in my pants already. The foodstyle is working!
I like it! Like you, I have a couple of blazers and it just doesn't occur to me to wear them much. Maybe I need to move their location in my closet?
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on the better food choices and weight loss.
Good job!! It seems you and I are on the same path right now of cleaning up our eats and making better decisions on food. I am down 4 lbs since the beginning of December too!!! *high five* Keep up the good work, girl, you look great!
ReplyDeleteWay to go on 4 pounds, and especially on taking your Foodstyle to the restaurant with you! Eating out can be SO hard when you're trying to eat healthy.
ReplyDeleteLove that outfit, even with the boots lol!
ReplyDeleteSolid slow loss is a great thing... and encouraging to keep up the foodstyle.
Cute outfit!! and CONGRATS on the loss--every little bit helps!!
ReplyDeleteFour pounds lost during the month of December is nothing short of a miracle! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteYou make casual look refined - love it!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the four pounds. I like that this way of eating is working for you - no crazy diet, just real, simple food. Nice!
Indeed, this outfit works :)
ReplyDeleteand congratulations on the 4 pounds !
It's great to see that a plan you implement works.