Friday, August 13, 2010

Friday: Aloha!

DSC_6639

Picked up this super-cute top at Kohls the other day. The purple comes out a little blue in the shot, but it is a gorgeous rich purple. I paired it with a new olive/tan linen skirt I picked up on super-clearance at Ann Taylor Outlet and my Clark Laguna Reefs. Simple and perfect for the wretched heat.

DSC_6640

So, so pretty.

+++++

We are headed out for a lovely vacation with my sister's family in the mountains of New Hampshire. No internet access, but I will be taking lots of pictures. Since I have been enjoying wearing casual clothes so much this summer, I am going to do portrait shots each day to capture my looks. Maybe I'll even convince my sister to take a few of me -- and maybe with me too! :)

6 comments:

  1. OH you are going to be up in my neck of the woods! I was born and raised in NH, I love it there. But this weekend I am in Maine at my parents farm.

    Have an awesome, and relaxing weekend!!!!

    -- Kendra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Casual outfits will be a fun change of content. Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous outfit! I may be on a quest to find this top for myself now!

    Enjoy your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome top! I'd like to see it with a full skirt for a weekend look.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We just got back from New Hampshire.

    Don't forget to pack fleece. It ranged from 40 in the a.m. to 90 in the afternoon. I was ready for 90, but shivering in the mornings.

    Alas I didn't find anything much in North Conway. Maybe you'll have better luck.

    ReplyDelete