
Closeup:

I have a bunch of lace-trimmed camis from Old Navy, but whenever I try to wear them they look like lingerie peeking out, which is not a good look at The Nunnery. I keep them for weekend wear, and then forget to wear them. This time, I remembered!
Sadly, that was the last time my hair looked good all week, so I made an appointment and got it trimmed up today. I'm still growing out the bob, but I like it much better when it's shorter and sleeker.
Today I am wearing one more of my favorite dresses, a Michael Kors jersey dress in brown, mustard and purple print.

Brown grandpa cardigan from Eddie Bauer Outlet, purple soft jersey scarf from Gap, brown gold-swirled Hue tights and brown Franco Sarto boots finished it off. Hubby met me after my hair appointment and took me out for Valentine's lunch. We're both too tired and too pre-stressed on Sunday nights to want to go out to dinner, so lunch it was! :)

George loved my tights. I do too!
I've worn this dress a lot.








Interesting. I use the same color scheme almost every time I wear it. I should try something new next time...
Love the haircut!
ReplyDeleteYour haircut looks awesome - would it be okay with you if I show these pictures to my mom? Her hair is similar to yours - a bit longer - and she has been trying so hard to find a style that accomodates her hair texture but will grow out well.
ReplyDeleteHappy Valentine's Day!
Those tights are so cool!! I love the pattern mixing with the dress.
ReplyDeletePretty hair! I love seeing all the ways you've styled this!
ReplyDeletexx
Your hair looks fantastic! High and Low lights look great.
ReplyDeleteAlso, I wouldn't worry too much about using the same 3 colors with the dress - that is the color scheme of the dress! :-)
I really love the purple sweater in the first photo! The pintucks are super pretty.
I love the new hair cut, and you really look fantastic in purple.
ReplyDeletewow, wow, wow!! I am totally inspired to trying this on my blog, when my 28/28/28 is over!! I have saved your YLF post, and will definitely mention your blog as my inspiration when I do it. I totally love all your looks, and I covet the Kohls dress!!!!
ReplyDelete