Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Thank you.

Wow, you guys. WOW.

Thank you all so much for your kindness, your advice, and your encouragement. I did not post that looking for attention or concern; I actually considered not saying anything at all and seeing if you guys could tell when my clothes started fitting better. :) But I called this blog "Low Fat Dressing" because I wanted to talk about fashion and diet in the same place (and the pun cracked me up.) The diet/exercise part usually takes a backseat to the clothes, but it's still relevant to my life and the blog, and it probably always will be. If I've learned anything in the last six months, it's that dieting and maintaing both require a lot of commitment and self-awareness. Even when I get to goal again, I'm going to need to remain vigilent, conscientious, and committed.

But first I'm going to work on getting there. :)

I will check out that book, "The Solution", Sunny and Chelsea. Thanks for the recommendation! I have already done WW, including up until two weeks ago. For some reason it hasn't been clicking for me the last few times, but I do know the program and I know it works.

Big, huge, heartfelt internet hugs to everyone who commented. I'm going to look back and re-read your great comments every time I am feeling low. I'm quite sure they'll be better than any lavish treat/meal. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment