Monday, September 21, 2009

16-Week Commitment Challenge: Week 5 complete

Well, this was not a good week on any of my goals, but I still need to do my weekly assessment!

1. Attend WW meetings every week without skipping any.
This is a regular habit now, thank goodness. I'm even beginning to recognize the regulars.

2. Exercise 4 days a week minimum.
Um. I must be freaking out in some contrary, subconscious way about signing up for the 5K next Sunday, because I exercised exactly ZERO times this week! What the heck?

I'm not going to make any grand pronouncements about it, I am just going to get it done. I will be competing in the 5K no matter if I finish the C25K plan or not.

3. Count my points in my Tracker.
Nope.

4. Cut back on the alcohol to 1-2 drinks a week.
Nope. The worst is that I end up having drinks and tons of salty food on Fridays, which bloats me up in time for my weigh-in the next morning.

I guess it's time to evaluate why I am self-sabotaging. This is not good. I'll work on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment