
I may have overpacked. Heh.
But it all fits in the CR-V, and includes a box of food/kitchen supplies, a BOAT, camera equipment, hiking equipment, three fishing poles and two giant tackle boxes, swimming gear, two pillows, and a disgruntled cat in a carrier on the way to the cat hotel.
There is also a suitcase of shoes. It was Hubby's idea!
My food scale and my real scale are tucked in between towels and boxes of Medifast bars. We're not going on a mental vacation, just a physical one. I plan on being tan and trim and relaxed when I return.
Maybe I'll even get my sister to take my daily photos for me. I certainly packed enough clothes to show! :)
See you guys soon!
There is no such thing as overpacking - you have just given yourself plenty of options of what to wear during your vacation :)
ReplyDelete