Sunday, June 22, 2014

Sunday meeting thoughts

Skipped a meeting last week and it shows on the scale.

It does not, however, show on my dupa: I am down a size in jeans now. And this top from Gwynnie Bee is a size smaller too. YES. 


Our daily trip to the dog park is paying for me and for Abby. We are headed there after meeting this morning, then we are meeting up with my girlfriend and my Babyfriend -- who is going to be FOUR  in two weeks. How is that possible???

The topic this month is: Always Have a Healthy Snack on Hand. I realized, belatedly of course, that I probably should have been heeding this topic sooner in the month; I don't snack after dinner, but the 3pm snack is a must for me, and it's been ugly the last two weeks. So I bought a box of WW snacks as emergency backup, and prepped grapes and peanut-butter stuffed dates (1pt each!) to take into the office. 

Have a great week everyone! 

5 comments:

  1. Woo hoo for smaller jeans! Looking good, Kristen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Down a size is always better for me than whatever the scale says. Congratulations! You talking about Gwynnie Bee reminds me I wanted to ask you if you've heard about Stitch Fix? It's all the rage around here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Helen, I have heard about it but it's not an option for me -- I'm not anywhere near XL/14 yet. But I will be keeping it in mind as I keep going down!

      Delete
  3. Yay Kristen! so glad to see you are back !!!!
    I am posting late and not having much time to be around but I am constant -
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey K, just stopping to say hi :)

    ReplyDelete