Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Testing from my phone

Gonna try something new today and try to post my outfit from my phone instead of emailing pics to Jessie. :)

Outfit details:
Top: igigi from Gwynnie Bee
Pants: Gap trouser jeans
Shoes: rose gold Tahari flats, DSW
Necklace: Nordstrom
Hair: wet LOL











5 comments:

  1. That Alma top is just the bomb diggity, and I love your flats too. And your little chunky cat in the lower left of the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, the post form your phone worked out great! I love the pretty details on your rose gold flats. Metallic shoes always kick an outfit up another notch in my book. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice outfit, Kristen...very slenderizing and the colors look beautiful on you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great pair of flats...! I never post from my phone, I am sooo behind in technology, just a few months ago i went from BBerry to Nokia...

    ReplyDelete