Okay, now that you are back, I have a confession to make: I am seriously crazy about my long leggings.
So fun, so comfortable, so perfect for cool spring days in a semi-air-conditioned windowless office. You guys should expect to start seeing them a lot more often.
The dress is another knit tee-shirt-type, a cute purple tie-back I got at Marshalls last summer. It's pretty casual which makes it unsuitable for a regular work dress, but it has been reborn as a tunic-over-leggings! The layering tee is one I picked up on super-sale at Ann Taylor a couple of weeks ago, the flyaway cardigan is my favorite Target one, the zippered leggings are from Kohls, and the belt is one of my finds from the Connecticut consignment store. $6, and sooooo cooooool.
Lastly, the flats are new from Target. Teal studded peeptoe, can you dig it? Surprisingly comfortable too, although I wouldn't call them walking-around-town shoes. I love the little twisted bow, but I think the same thing every time I look at them, and I am guessing you will too.
Aunt Jemima!
It's not just me, right?
I have those shoes in black! They rock!! Loving the outfit, very cute. :)
ReplyDeleteI love the color of the shoes and you look awesome in that outfit! I kept wondering where the post title came from...way to keep us guessing, all the way to the end!
ReplyDeleteFabulous look from head to toe--love the purple and teal together, too.
ReplyDeleteActually I was thinking they remind me of a corn bugle (do they still make those), but that probably has more to do with me than with the actual shape of your shoes...haha. Anyway, you look divine in the leggings! I'm on board, I'm on board!
ReplyDeletexx
OMG, you look exactly the same now as you did when you were a baby!
ReplyDeleteYou look very comfy and cute! I love the purple and teal together in this outfit!
ReplyDeleteI love the purple dress. And yes, the leggings under dresses thing is totally on for spring, right?
ReplyDeleteOh... love the color of those shoes!
ReplyDeleteThey do not remind me on Aunt Jemima. instead they remind me that I cannot buy anything as I am still in my ban :(
L O V E those shoes. Also love the color mixing here! Thanks for the suggestions on my post from earlier this week!
ReplyDeleteYou do look so much the same - I love the old picture.
ReplyDeleteI love those shoes - keep them! Great look on you.