Doesn't this navy trench look like me? Lands End has a new line called Canvas, and I am loving it! These straight leg jeans may need a try too; I really like how loosely they fit. I love a good slouchy pair of jeans sometimes. And the scarf will be perfect for pre-spring!
Ooooh, this floral print dress at Banana is down from $132 to $59. And I bet I have some coupons too...
I have never bought anything from Forever 21, but this cute party dress makes me want to change that streak. Too bad I don't have any cute parties to go to!
This Thanksgiving taught me that I need an apron. This one is perfect.
I would love to find this Laura Mercier petite eyeshadow palette in my stocking, but I won't hold my breath.
Laura65 from YLF has convinced me to get a couple of LOFT loungewear tops, and I haven't been disappointed. This one is calling my name to add to my collection!
I have a plastic water bottle, but it's probably time to upgrade to a metal one. I would do it for Keith Haring.
I also have a bunch of tabs open with shopping bags full of Lands End turtlenecks, Levis straight-legs at Kohls, and a new pair of New Balance running shoes, but those aren't as fun as funky aprons. :)
OMG I love, love the second picture :)
ReplyDeleteThat orange scarf... I feel inspired.